Chainlink Market Cap
The market of Chainlink has mostly mirrored the high volatility of the crypto market and the parabolic growth of the project’s native crypto asset. The market value of LINK places the crypto asset among the largest digital assets by market capitalization.
Here’s what the historical LINK price charts tell us about the crypto’s most notable market cap milestones:
- $200 million – LINK’s market cap soared past $200 million in January 2018, mere months after the token first started trading
- $500 million – In June 2019, the market cap of LINK reached $500 million
- $1 billion – Chainlink reached unicorn status at the end of June 2019
- $10 billion – The market cap of Chainlink increased beyond the $10 billion mark for the first time in February 2021
- $20 billion – LINK’s market cap surpassed $20 billion in May 2021