Chainlink Price History
The project’s native token, called Chainlink (LINK), was initially made available to ICO investors in September 2017 at a price of $0.09 per token. Between the presale and the subsequent public sale, 350,000,000 LINK were distributed to early investors in total.
According to our Chainlink price data, the token initially started changing hands at roughly $0.20. The LINK token’s price quickly increased in subsequent months and went on to break the $50 milestone roughly three years after the initial launch on cryptocurrency exchanges. Historically, LINK has been one of the best-performing crypto assets in the cryptocurrency market.
Here is what the historical LINK price data tells us about key milestones in the token’s price history:
- $0.09 – LINK coin’s price at the time of the ICO sale in 2017 was $ 0.09 per token
- $1 – The price of Chainlink surpassed $1 for the first time in early January 2018
- $5 – Chainlink’s price rallied beyond $5 in July 2020
- $10 – The price of LINK surged past $10 for the first time in August 2020
- $20 – Chainlink coin’s price reached the $20 price milestone in January 2021
- $50 – Our Chainlink price chart shows that LINK first surpassed the $50 mark in May 2021
For a glimpse into LINK’s potential future price movements in addition to the Chainlink live price, you can follow our algorithmically generated Chainlink price predictions that take into account LINK’s current price and a number of market indicators, including Fear & Greed Index, market sentiment, overall volatility, and more. You can also check the up-to-date market rate of 1 LINK to USD via our handy crypto-to-fiat and crypto-to-crypto conversion feature.